If “Proper Process”is implemented in our office canteen like the way work happens in some big companies…..
- The canteen door would have the swipe card reader. On days when you forget the card you would be required to send a mail to the canteen admin .
- The admin may approve your request in the next 5-6 hours. If its a critical situation you request may be approved in 2-3 hours.
- Once in you would have to submit the LRF (Lunch Request Form) . Without this form no lunch will be served even in critical situations. You would be given an LRID(Lunch Request ID) on successfully filling the form.
- For any extras such as sweet dishes you would require to fill in the Supplements form and your LRID needs to be filled in else the request would be considered invalid.
- If you change your mind and would like to cancel you order you would need to fill up a LRCF (Lunch Request Cancellation Form) with your LRID mentioned in correctly. The order will only be cancelled only after the approval from admin.
- You should not forget to swipe you card upon exit else it will be treated as break hours and the corresponding salary will be cut from your salary.
With such kool “processes” in place every canteen …may be employees would stop eating food 😉